Contributor(s): Lassieur, Allison
ISBN: 0516249037 ISBN-13: 9780516249032
Publisher: Childrens Pr
Binding Type: Library
Published: March 2007
* Not available - Not in print at this time *
Annotation: - A comprehensive series designed to showcase particular features of a country.
- Provides maps, timeline, fast facts, charts, and vivid four-color photographs.
- Full-colored maps, photos, and interesting sidebars complement the text.
- Also included are a timeline, fast facts, and a to find out more section.
Grades 5-8 Social Studies
- Explain how language, literature, the arts, architecture, traditions, beliefs, values, and behaviors contribute to the development and transmissions of culture.
Time, Continuity, & Change: II
- Identify and use key concepts such as chronology, change, and conflict to explain and show connections among patterns of historical change and continuity.
People, Places, & Environments: III
- Elaborate mental maps of locales, regions, and the world that demonstrate understanding of relative location, direction, size, and shape.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | People & Places | Asia
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 4-6, Age 9-11|
|Book type: Juvenile Non-Fiction|
|Physical Information: 9.50" H x 8.25" W x 0.25" (1.20 lbs) 144 pages|
|Customers who bought this item also bought...|
|Customer ReviewsSubmit your own review|
|To tell a friend about this book, you must Sign In First!|